Starting
from following the activities of a charitable organization based on
Buddhism, I began to recognize and understand vegetarian. Vegetarian in
general is a way of life which does not consume animal foods. Vegetarian
teach us about universal love. Make us healthier. Healthy life that filled with love so perfect, isn’t it?
I
used to be a meat lover. And oh man, how I loved to eat meat! But when I
stopped to think about what I was doing (I mean really think, i.e., to reflect deeply on the subject), the remorse was so big. Luckily, being a vegetarian is much easier and much more fun than I first imagined.
Now I am here to invite you to think.
For yourself
First
let's start concerning yourself. "Vegetarian good for your health" how
many times you listen to this statement? Various scientific explanations
by experts or amazing life stories of vegetarians have submitted repeatedly. But only a handful of people and people who have been suffered cancer would really listen. I hope you will not wait to see death in front of you first and then want to change your lifestyle. Admit it. Vegetarian can save your life.
Beauty and lifestyle trends. Obesity? Oh, I'm sorry. Is that word exist? Proportional slim body you can get
with minimal effort and money as possible. No drugs, no surgery
liposuction and you even do not need to spend your day for a run along
the Great Wall of China. In fact you will get a more healthy smooth
skin.
"Hey, let's get some beef." And then I said with usual pretentious tone, "Oh, I'm vege." After that I felt he looked at me with an amazed look. I felt really very cool at that time. Had so many inventors, artists, nobel laureates and many other great person is vegetarian. Why do not you join them? So, Beautiful + Stylish = Vegetarian.
For the world
Want to be a hero not only to defend the country but also the earth? Vegetarian. I do not ask you to travel around the world to campaign and plant trees everywhere, just enough to be a vegetarian. Do you know that the biggest cause of global warming is the meat industry? Raising
animals for food is one of the largest sources of carbon dioxide and
the single largest source of both methane and nitrous oxide emissions.
Don’t say you have contributed a lot to our planet by cycling to work, using energy-saving light bulbs. and plant some trees if you still eat meat three times a day! Have you ever imagined how much land, electricity and water that are used to satisfy your appetite? And how much gas have generated?
For love
I'm not going to talk highfalutin about right to life, conscience or the like. I know it can’t be said by words, it must felt from the heart. But you must know that structure and function of the human’s body anatomy is not a meat eater. So why do you follow your appetite and let your stomach be a mass funeral?
"Happiness is a feeling of joy that comes from the heart, not the pleasure felt by the body." Master Cheng Yen
Happiness and satisfaction will not depend on how much meat you have eaten, but they come from the wisdom within ourselves.
I learned one very important thing in my life. Do not tied to an individual love, but develop them into a universal love. Wisdom itself will also evolve within ourselves.
I hope you think back about your dinner today. At least, please make it less.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar